2012. március 23., péntek

songett

When I first saw you
i felt you were a stranger
a stranger who is so much unlike me

i heard wise sayin' that people
who share things in common
attract each other and yet we did not, did we

but as you sat by my side the other day
and as we shared a coffee as we often do
I feel it stronger than ever
it is so good to have you
sitting by my side it's good indeed
I feel an unusual comfort
acceptance and honesty
my stubborn doubts vanished, yes they did

I tend to categorize everything
to name them in order to capture
memories before they disappear with a swing

but for you and me i don't have a word
I neither dare nor need to define us
I just enjoy your presence with no expectations

yes as you sat by my side the other day
as i looked at you unlike i used to do
I feel it stronger than ever
it is so good to have you
sitting by my side it's good indeed
I felt an unusual comfort
I felt flow and harmony
and i finally understood happiness, oh i did.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése