2011. november 28., hétfő

I always believed in

myself.

No one else did, but I.
I was absolutely sure. I knew I had brilliant ideas.
Original ideas.
That I heard or saw from no other.
My inner world was complete and wonderful.

I had no chance to attend fancy schools.
The district public one was destined to provide me with ultimate education.

I looked for a righteous job.
I started as french fries assistant at Mandy's.
With 20 years of hard work and devotion I became sandwich manager.
The highest possible rank in one's carreer at Mandy's.

Today, I fry the steak, cut the bagel, lay the lettuce and vegetable slices, neatly order the components, and finally...

(almost finally, to be more accurate)

... I pick up my specially designed dressing "pen", fill it with salad dressing as ink, be it ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard or peanut, and draw a 3-minute portrait over the steak. Each portrait is unique and volatile.
Finally I place the upper half of the bagel on the top.

The customers usually enjoy the taste.

Little do they know they are chewing con-temporary paintulpture.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése